The Fostex FR-2 has been designed specifically for location sound recording; high quality sound effects acquisition; TV & radio documentary; in fact any application where quality audio recording is required.
• PC-compatible BWF files on a FAT32 media format.
• Up to 24-bit/192kHz uncompressed recording.
• Unique 22.05kHz sampling frequency setting.
• Records to CompactFlash cards and PCMCIA disk drives.
• File per Take with auto scene & take naming/increment.
• Balanced XLR microphone inputs & switchable phantom power.
• 132×64 LCD screen for high visibility in the field.